Translate

Sunday 24 May 2015

Bloody pains

Scarlet Confessions

I did it Father,
One,two, three all the way to sixteen,
For all the affairs he may too clear,
Every time the blood splashed, I sighed with relief.
Knife in, knife out 
Bernadette, Suzzie, Jane even that filthy Mercy.
With every stab I made it clear who the bitch was,
It felt so good Father.
The pains I had endured for so long finally were released.
I had worn white specifically for this event,
I actually termed it '16 stabs of Pain'
Father, you preach about love and forgiveness
If you were in my shoe you'd understand.

He pleaded for mercy,
But all I could remember was the pain
I didn't want to feel anything
So I ceased being human for sixteen stabs
I hope he forgives me too.

I'm not really convinced I slayed him,
But I taste his blood every time I bite my lips,
My hands are scarlet
My blood stained dress hangs perfectly in the closet,
A constant reminder every sixteen seconds.

 

No comments: