Translate

Thursday 9 July 2015

Please love me..

I looked into the mirror,
Stared right through the scars,
Both the seen and unseen,
Once more the memories flood,
Each time it hurt,
Each time I pleaded.
I love you, you know.
Please teach me not to hurt,
Show me how not to cry,
Caress my pains just a little,
And tell me tales of love,
Love's that pure and content.
The more I stare,the less I see,
Less of me and more of you,
The ghost behind me, inside me,all over me, actually me.
The one thing I can't flee from,
Yearning for your embrace only results in the sting of your slap,
But I love you.
I had chances to scream,
To run and hide,
But every time it went in me,
I could only scream ' I love you '
With every stab I could only plead ' please love me'.
In a hundred realities,
And a thousand fantasies,
I'd find you and I'd choose you,
I know it's a suicide mission,
But I do hope, just like Jesus,
Mine will free love from thee.
Mirror on the wall,
Am I the fairest of his all?
Each time I felt pain,
Each time I cried,
I let you abuse me because I love you.
Please, please love me back.
I love you.

No comments: