Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Lost Hope.

Of wretched dreams and wringing desires...



I hope the morning sun still makes you smile,
And that your laughter still makes a breeze on the tingling grass,
I hope that the music in the west makes you dance,
And the moonlight exhilarates your pores,
Maria I hope you’re happy.

I hope life has not been a cruel mother in law, but a loving father,
That you learnt the horizon is not too far neither the sky too high,
That you can be sweet at heart but tough in the head,
And that nothing is worth those silver droplets.

Maria, I hope you finally comprehended the your beauty,
And understood your blessed frame work,
I hope you adapted to love without limits, to dream, to hope.
That wherever you may be you still are,
I hope you are brave, bold and strong.

Above all my angel,
I hope you forgive me.

No comments: