Translate

Wednesday 2 March 2016

You're worth a million bucks.

I fell in love. Handsome lad, tall and definitely the one you'd drop your cone staring at. The kind of guy whose abs made me finally hit the gym. Whose charms made me stammer a couple of times. I didn't mind. Waiting in the cold, empty promises and definitely the lonely dates. He was cool and that's definitely all that mattered at the time. He made me tear my jeans and expose my belly button. I wore more make up and  arranged hair. I thought 'he makes me feel beautiful' what I didn't comprehend at the time was the fact that I was actually compromising my own happiness.

You see ladies, every time a man minds more about exposing your belly button than your smile, you've got to ask questions, raise eyebrows, well damn raise the damn roof over his head. One stale relationship that's fine we all meet jerks at some point; it's the female nature. The second one well okay my bad, but the third and so on girl wake up and smell the coffee!

You definitely dictate who you want in your life. Yes, they might have walked in right through the door into your life way past the Sahara desert to bring you the fountain of River Nile. But if he's going to treat you like the garbage everyone's dumping into the line, he has to go. Remember, just like he walked in, you can throw him out. If he walked in through the door, throw him out through the window.

Ladies, you are worth more than you'll ever know. Worth more than the marks on your skin, the crankiness of your laughter and the sores of your pain. If there's any person out there making you perceive the evil concept that you can't, don't let them. Love yourself, sometimes be a little selfish, do not let manipulative guy have their way. Laugh till your ribs hurt and just as you fall in love with you some worth it guy will do too. You are beautiful and worth more than a million bucks. Do not accept anything less. :-)


No comments: