Translate

Tuesday 22 March 2016

No more campus murders.

I SHALL NOT KILL FOR ATIENO.
I shall not kill for Atieno,
despite her silky skin and fairy laughter,
Even if her very body is Vera's nightmare,
Her lips the sweetest wine,
And her eyes; the epitome of beauty.

No, I shall not kill for Atieno, my campus flame,
Because everyone deserves love; pure and true,
And as said God, it's patient and kind,
It neither thrives in blood patched kitchen knives,
Nor maddening screams.

Atieno, you are my love and light,
The very core of my wanting existence,
The one being whose presence delights my own,
But Atieno if you pick another and neglect me,
I will not unleash World War 3,
I will not kill for you,
I will not die for you.

For there are a million damsels,
Maybe not as elegant but at least true,
For you Atieno there will always be a scar,
But never a haunting grave.
I'll fight for your love but will not kill for it.

Atieno, I will NOT kill for you.
#stopcampusmurders #chroniclesofadeadpoet #loveroverdeath #wealldeservetolive
#chroniclesofadeadpoet

No comments: