Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

Heartless cheater.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
Please don't go Mama Atis,
Not that after you found out that,
"Manu viatu" in my contacts was
actually Emmaculate my lover,
You know I'm not very good with
names and the he happened to be a
she,
By the way she's not worth the hustle
and tussle of a divorce.
She's just a first year student,
I slept with after buying her a pair she
liked..
You know women and shoes.
Really? Mama Atis, us fighting over a
covetous first year girl?
We both know,
It was just a mistake!
Mama Atis,
Don't walk out the door,
Not after you found me with a girl I
can't even remember the name,
It was a one night stand yawa!
She can not even come close to your
amazing bedroom skills.
She was just a option,
When you came home too tired from
work,
And I sneaked out to the pub,
I had one too many,
Forgot I had a ring on my finger.
My lovely hardworking wife,
It was a mistake.
Please don't go mama Atis,
Forget about Wanjiku the maid,
You found us making love on the
kitchen floor,
She is not half as educated as you are,
And now you want to leave me over
her?
You were too busy nursing Atis,
I needed someone to take off the
pressure,
As i said it was just a mistake.
Don't leave me Mama Atis,
Just Because you found me pants down
with my secretary, she ain't worth it!
You know the women who give their
bodies hoping to get men's hearts,
You have my heart and she was just
jealous,
And it happened she came when you
were busy doing exams for your
masters,
She can not compare to you my
beautiful learned wife,
I just had a boner and she happened to
be there.
You see, it was just a mistake.
Mama Atis,
At the alter we vowed for better for
worse,
After all human is to error,
It was just a mistake.

No comments: