Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

MY BEER AND I.

well every friends has a foe,
and every good deed  deserves another,
that might not be my beautifully laced ballerina story,
we meet, we love a little while and we part.

My beer and i have had such a beautiful love story,
we met  on a lonely friday evening just after i had to dump Lucy,
not  my fault you know a man needs a break.
when she came to meet so beautifully  presented wet with desire.
my beer, i kissed and made love to her beautiful  shapely glass body.
sadly, she ran out,  they always do.

i was alone again,
my guilty breath betraying of the places my tounge has been roaming,
i hugged her a little while,
and wept for my Lucy.
the same old cuddle, yet now a little colder,
well my beer bottle, i call her candy,
it's been five months.
she's as  faithful as the sun,
every Friday night  i went and on her breasts i found comfort,
i would mourn for Lucy and rejoice with candy. 

the visits became too often, too predictable, too obvious.
now i would just come caress candy for fun,
not only on Fridays,but Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, it was actually the whole week!
my little silly  flirting had actually got me into a relationship.
I did not know a woman is a woman even if she is a beer.
they are nagging and crazy..
candy had me and would not let me go.
i tried, i swear i tried,
i used a different route home,
i even showed up on Lucy's door.
but she could smell her scent and would not take me back.

I had to quit my job to be with candy,
I guess at the end of the day a man has to be a man.


No comments: