Translate

Saturday 17 January 2015

Future lover...

LOVE AGAIN.
If I could love again,
I want it true, deep and beautiful,
I want a love so rare, yet so real,
Knowing that one person is the antidote to my venom,
Knowing that I will be loved solely for all I am,
My complete silliness, my perfect flaws, my weaknesses,
Yet beyond all that he sees my strength, my beauty
He sees me.

It’s not just the empty tons of air saying “I love you”
Neither is it the crazy spontaneous love making,
I just want to be loved,
A love so precious, something I can actually hold on to,
I do not need flowers every day,
Neither do I covet expensive gifts laced with lust,
I want love,
A love that is not ashamed to show off,
Neither too shy to showcase.

I want to be sure,
That with my broken heart there is hope,
With every sunrise I have a reason to wake up to,
And every night a dream to hold on to,
And every minute a person to look up to,
I need love in my life,
Because it is so beautiful when done right.
I want to smile because he is next to me,
Hug my pillow because he is away.

If I am to love again,
I want the pain of an argument, a misunderstanding,
I am ready for the bad days too,
I want that one person,
Who is perfect in his imperfections,
Complete in his own incompleteness
He who won’t only love me but himself too.

True, there is more to a rose than its thorns,
More to a rainbow than just color,
More to a cheetah than its spots,
More to a bull than just horns
And more to love than its flaws,
I do not want perfect,
If I am to love again I just want it real.


                                                                             





No comments: