Translate

Saturday 17 January 2015

secret stares..

SECRET ADMIRER.
I stand here all day,
Against this pretty pink wall with patches of white,
I watch you as you sleep, 
So perfect, angelic!
I've shared and experienced in all your emotions,
From how excited you were when you got the promotion,
To the terrible break down when you caught him cheating.
I love how you stare at Me, mostly in the mornings,
You always were walk in worried
I always assure you that you truly are beautiful,
I make your day just as you make mine,
Your burning eyes explore me
With some wild desire threatening to tear me apart,
I wish we could speak,
Though we do it, it's pretty much a monologue.
I watch as you wake up every Morning,
The gorgeous smile follows as you move closer,
After the bathroom too close,
I glare at your beautiful naked body,
Sometimes you kiss me,
Sometimes you don't,
What makes me happy is that you're back and faithful to me,
just hoping that someday
When I become just a broken mirror in the trash,
And not on this beautiful wall,
You will still love me.
Because it's true,
You look good even in a broken mirror.

No comments: