Translate

Saturday 17 January 2015

Guilty pleasures,,

CANDY DADDY.
They say life moves too fast,
I replied; for the weak and meek,
Well I take mine at my own pace,
It's more like poker,
He dangles the candy,
And I play the dummy.
You see life ain't fair,
Never was, never will be,
A bastard I am, not that I really care,
But now I dine and wine with the mighty.
I have a thing for big stuff,
Big cars, houses and of course my BIG DADDY.
Y'all know there's more To candy than just taste,
More to money than just haste.
Call me love, call me babe, call me whore.
So what if I miss my classes and some periods too?
He's my candy daddy,
I have it all,
At his Beck and call,
Spoils me with his Money,
And I spoil him with my cookie.
My candy daddy,
Dangles the candy,
And I really don't care.

No comments: